Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2015"

See other formats

8521 S. Sepulveda - Former Grinder's Restaurant

Subject: 8521 S. Sepulveda - Former Grinder's Restaurant
From: Donald Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

Date: 03/02/2015 11:47 AM

To: Nicole Alberca <nicole.alberca@lapd.lacity.org>

CC: Peter Abaskharon <33648@lapd.lacity.org>, Ruben Garcia
<33236@lapd.lacity,org>, Miki Payne2 <miki@hbdrollinger.com>

BCC: Donald R Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

The Westchester Town Center BID has an on-going concern about the
deteriorating conditions at the former Grinder's Restaurant site. The BID Board
has unanimously supported the redevelopment of this site as a Chick Fil-A
Restaurant as a means of displacing the obvious decline. We are preparing a
letter to the City Planning Department that documents our observations /
concerns / interests, and would like to request a log of public information about
LAPD activities at this site. Can we obtain this information by this request?

Thank you all!!

l of l

08/15/2018 10:07 AM